ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which application form after 18th June 2006

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ambitionuk
Newly Registered

Which application form after 18th June 2006

Post by ambitionuk » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:26 am

Hi everyone...

Can some one please tell me which form do I use if I am applying after 18th June 2006, because the application which I downloaded 2 weeks back says it is valid from 03/04/2006 to 18/06/2006.

Can someone clarify me on this issue... awaiting your esteemed help :o

All the best for all of you....

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:51 am

Hi,

New forms are available on the website since 12-Jun. Download those and fill them up if you wish to send in your application on or after 19-Jun.

regards

ambitionuk
Newly Registered

Post by ambitionuk » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:11 am

Hi Mehta..

Thanks for the timely help. :D I have downloaded the forms from the site. I see that there is NO difference in the previous form and this new form except that the older one has a date validity printed at the bottom of each page whereas the new form has none. :?:

If thats the case why such fuss over the entire issue ? Can some one tell me if there are any other changes in the application procedure ?

Happy applying for all of you... !!!