ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1G Dependant Visa Success (Pakistan): Sharing Experience

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chosenaik

T1G Dependant Visa Success (Pakistan): Sharing Experience

Post by chosenaik » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:15 am

Hello, though I had hired a solicitor I did find this forum very useful and so am sharing my experience, for what its worth.

Mysolicitor had advised me to submit the bare minimum information as required by the UKBA. The only exception was

1. Pictures of the Wedding
2. Phone bills showing calls to my wife (this was only at my insistence, as my solicitor said that even this is not mandatory).

I did not submit any accomodation, rental, NOC etc., nor any proof of relationship other than the mandatory Nikahnama and the optional wedding pics.

Maintenance: Per my experience and as per my Solicitor, we went with a letter from the Bank (Natwest) stating my name, account number and minimum balance held for last 3 months (this eliminated any chances of error that the entry clearance officer could make re: minimum balance etc.).

I am hoping everybody else who has applied is also succesful.

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:25 am

Thanks a lot for sharing.

I will apply for my Dependants from pakistan in May Inshallah.I am also planing to submit only minimum documents as required by UKBA in their policy guidance.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:15 pm

For the benefit of others seeking similar information, please post and continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!