ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Age proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gautat

Age proof

Post by gautat » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:26 am

Experts,

I applied for HSMP on 6th June. I was just going through recent changes that will come into effect from 19th june given in link below

http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... rant3.html

as per this you need to provide notarised copies of the personal details passport page, however I have only supplied copy of passport page without notarization.

Can it create any problem? Will I still get points for Age Proof?

Thanks in advance.

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:43 pm

Yes, this is grounds for them to treat you as over 28. This change came in a while ago. You'd better hope your caseworker is in a good mood and asks for additional docs to prove your age.
________
Roor bongs
Last edited by WoodieG on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:15 pm

Agreed with woodie... Yes, you will be treated over 28 years old since copy of your passport is not notarized. I suggest you to write a gentalman excuse letter to HSMP team about this and send notarized copy of your passport along with that letter. They may accept it.. hope this helps....