ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) dependant - queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

priyam
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General) dependant - queries

Post by priyam » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:54 am

I am planning to apply for my husbands tier 1 dependent visa but i am short of maintenance fund in one bank account for 5 days.

Question is :

Can applicant is allowed to show sum of two different bank account for specific days for consideration of maintenance fund. For example

Date 16/03
Bank Account A = 2000£
Bank Account B= 400£
-----------------------------
Sum = 2400£

IF we give two bank statement & advice UKBA that maintenance fund is sum of BANK account A +Bank Account B

Pls suggest, and also if we have any policy reference it will be great help

chosenaik

Post by chosenaik » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:50 am

You can, but there have been numerous cases where the HO make a mistake and add up wrong days etc.

If you can wait, it is MUCH better to submit one account. Or even better, a letter from the bank with your name, account number and minimum balance held for 3 months. That is the best option.

priyam
Newly Registered

Post by priyam » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:04 pm

chosenaik wrote:You can, but there have been numerous cases where the HO make a mistake and add up wrong days etc.

If you can wait, it is MUCH better to submit one account. Or even better, a letter from the bank with your name, account number and minimum balance held for 3 months. That is the best option.
Thx for guidance. I am planning to show my INR saving bank account for in country dependent application.

Is Indian saving bank acount are allowed to show, when applying within UK ?

i dont see any reference in policy, pls suggest

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:02 am

Please read the policy guidance again .... carefully.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!