ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Collection of OCI

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Duderico
Newly Registered

Collection of OCI

Post by Duderico » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:27 am

I have applied for OCI this month and as per website status it now ready to collect in London. As I can’t go and collect my self I want to send my wife with an authorisation letter to pickup my OCI .

Can my wife pickup OCI on behalif of me if I send her with authorisation letter ?

Did you any tried this ? Will hcilondon handover to her ? Please share your experience .

Thank you

Regards

yatri09
Newly Registered

Re: Collection of OCI

Post by yatri09 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Hi, did your wife managed to collect your oci on your behalf, as I am wondering about the same situation I am in. What was your experience? Please share. thank you
Duderico wrote:I have applied for OCI this month and as per website status it now ready to collect in London. As I can’t go and collect my self I want to send my wife with an authorisation letter to pickup my OCI .

Can my wife pickup OCI on behalif of me if I send her with authorisation letter ?

Did you any tried this ? Will hcilondon handover to her ? Please share your experience .

Thank you

Regards

Duderico
Newly Registered

Post by Duderico » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi
Collected OCI my self today. Actually anyone can go and collect OCI.

All we need is to take print of Online status and give in counter before 12 pm then they will given you a token. And at 4 pm when number announced just give the token and collect OCI .

Hope this helps.

Regards

maz123
Newly Registered

Post by maz123 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:28 am

I personally submitted my OCI application on 22/02/2011 at london office and have been given a file/reference num .

Where do i check for status of my application.

saurya_s

Post by saurya_s » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:33 pm

So, can my wife collect her as well mine and our son's OCI?
Many thanks,
S

kssoni
Newly Registered

OCI collection

Post by kssoni » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:24 am

Do we need to go early and stand in a queue for token for OCI collection?

Is it different for OCI collection, as per my knowledge for visa and passport renewal they give only limited token..

kssoni