ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Baby Referee

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sricherry
Newly Registered

Baby Referee

Post by sricherry » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:50 pm

baby born in UK before to the parents ILR, Parents applied ILR for the baby when they were applying. And all of them got the PR, As baby born in UK parents are planning to apply for Citizenship so approached Baby's GP as a referee.

GP denied saying he never did that before(Thats may be because no one approached him with that kind....Assuming so) Also contacted Health vistor she said to take it from GP.

Dont know what to do now, as there is no professional referee for the daughter. Can anyone suggest any kind of information whose reference would be fine for babys citizenship application?

Please help me on this.

boloney

Re: Baby Referee

Post by boloney » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:58 pm

sricherry wrote:baby born in UK before to the parents ILR, Parents applied ILR for the baby when they were applying. And all of them got the PR, As baby born in UK parents are planning to apply for Citizenship so approached Baby's GP as a referee.

GP denied saying he never did that before(Thats may be because no one approached him with that kind....Assuming so) Also contacted Health vistor she said to take it from GP.

Dont know what to do now, as there is no professional referee for the daughter. Can anyone suggest any kind of information whose reference would be fine for babys citizenship application?

Please help me on this.
Try accountant if you Have one,my signed passport form for my daughter.