ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier1gnrl

Bank Statements

Post by tier1gnrl » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:20 am

Hello there,

I have all my bank statements for the tenure I am sending my application for except one month of December 2010 is missing. I was wondering if I could send an internet print out of the same or if I can go to the branch and get the print out from the machine as the HSBC UK bank do not sign or stamp or give print outs on the letter head as inquired.

I am in India at the moment and the Branch of HSBC India is fine to give me print outs on the letter head and sign and even stamp the same for my UK HSBC ACCOUNT.

Will this not cause a problem and will it be valid?

Please if you all can suggest any other possible option for the same would be appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance.

suddyg
Newly Registered

Post by suddyg » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:53 am

you can ask your UK HSBC customer service center to send you the duplicate statement for the missing time period.

tier1gnrl

hey

Post by tier1gnrl » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:55 am

I can and I have already done it.. But they take 7/10 working days to reach and it can even take longer.. So is the above mentioned going to be alright?

suddyg
Newly Registered

Post by suddyg » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 am

Ask the bank to send the statement to the branch and they usually send that in 2-3 working days.
Yes duplicate statement suffices.