ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Company Name in Salary Slips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

apriltier1
Newly Registered

No Company Name in Salary Slips

Post by apriltier1 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:59 am

Hi there ,

I'll be applying for Tier 1 next week(I am in UK now with a Tier 2) and was checking the document check-list for Tier 1..

I see that this
"Personal banks statements covering the last 12 months showing your last 12 months net salary payments and clearly stating employer’s name under each of net salary payments and: "

My statements dont have my employers name ... it just says "By SALARY"..
Would this be a problem?

And would I need some stamp/signature on the bank statements or can I just use the statements I get couriered every month..

Many Thanks!

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:24 pm

are these statements belong to non UK bank?

apriltier1
Newly Registered

Post by apriltier1 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:51 pm

bubin123 wrote:are these statements belong to non UK bank?
yes they are from Axis Bank India.
I have called them up and they have clarified they don't mention the company name.. just "BY SALARY dd/mm/yy"

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:04 pm

It will be fine.
In UK, the salary payment usually shows the company name, however this is not true outside UK.

antony

Post by antony » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:58 pm

bubin123 wrote:It will be fine.
In UK, the salary payment usually shows the company name, however this is not true outside UK.
But make sure that the Bank statements (if used from India) need to be signed and rubber stamp sealed by a Bank official before this can be used for application purpose.

Note: Seniors please clarify if Bank statements used from India without any identification on the description need to be attested by Bank official or not?
If the opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

apriltier1
Newly Registered

Post by apriltier1 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:30 pm

antony wrote:
But make sure that the Bank statements (if used from India) need to be signed and rubber stamp sealed by a Bank official before this can be used for application purpose.

Note: Seniors please clarify if Bank statements used from India without any identification on the description need to be attested by Bank official or not?
thanks for the response..
i am reading page 35 of the "tier 1 (general) Policy Guidance Version 12/2010 Updated 23 December 2010".. if i understand right it says that a seal and signature on pay slips are needed only if its electronic..

where as I will be using original payslips..

can you comment on this please?

antony

Post by antony » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:20 am

apriltier1 wrote:
antony wrote:

thanks for the response..
i am reading page 35 of the "tier 1 (general) Policy Guidance Version 12/2010 Updated 23 December 2010".. if i understand right it says that a seal and signature on pay slips are needed only if its electronic..

where as I will be using original payslips..

can you comment on this please?
I am referring the Bank statements. if they are not original then please do so...

apriltier1
Newly Registered

Post by apriltier1 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:27 pm

yes I should have mentioned - "bank statements".. sorry

they are original and on bank stationery

so i think a seal , signature or an additional letter from the bank is not needed.

plz let me know if other wise..

sudhir_m
Newly Registered

hi

Post by sudhir_m » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:03 am

I get salary by cheque and when it is deposited in my bank (Llyods Tsb) it does not show company name or 'salary' in statement,It shows a cheque number.Is this OK

antony

Post by antony » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:14 am

apriltier1 wrote:yes I should have mentioned - "bank statements".. sorry

they are original and on bank stationery

so i think a seal , signature or an additional letter from the bank is not needed.

plz let me know if other wise..
If the Bank statements are original, then this should not cause any issues.
Note: In my original HSMP application, I have gone to ICICI Bank to get the statements sealed and signed by the Bank official for the 12 months, as I haven't received any Official Paper statements monthly.

Seniors please advice your thoughts.