ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 Dependant visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rd26878
Newly Registered

TIER 1 Dependant visa

Post by rd26878 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:32 am

Hello,

I am currently working in UK form past 4 years ( Currently on TIER 1 General)

A present my Wife is in INDIA and Next month we are expecting a Baby

I would like to know few information on below points ..

1. My wife will be OUT of UK for more than 90 Days ... Does it effect her Visa ( She is on Tier 1 Dependant ).

2.please let me know maximum number of days that she can stay out of UK

3. Please let me know the documents required for applying TIER 1 Dependant visa new born Baby.

4. How to apply for VISA is through Postal Aplication or is any Same day service available in INDIA ?

Please suggest me on above ponits ...

Thanks in Advance.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:37 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: TIER 1 Dependant visa for new born child in INDIA

Post by geriatrix » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:29 pm

rd26878 wrote:1. My wife will be OUT of UK for more than 90 Days ... Does it effect her Visa ( She is on Tier 1 Dependant ).
No.
rd26878 wrote:2.please let me know maximum number of days that she can stay out of UK
There is no such requirement specified under immigration rules for people in UK as dependants of PBS migrants.
rd26878 wrote:3. Please let me know the documents required for applying TIER 1 Dependant visa new born Baby.
Follow the link given in the response above.
rd26878 wrote:4. How to apply for VISA is through Postal Aplication or is any Same day service available in INDIA ?
VFS India

regards

knowhow
Newly Registered

Dependent maintenance fund

Post by knowhow » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Hi Sushdmehta,

I have a query regarding maintenance fund requirement for tier 1 dependent visa.

I came to UK in october 2009 on ICT and then went back to India for around 80 days in January and came back again in April 2010. I changed my visa status to tier 1 in august. Now, I want to apply tier 1 dependent visa for my new born baby from India (my wife has already got tier 1 dependent).

My question is: Whether I need 4000 GBP (800+1600+1600) as maintenance funds or I need 1866 GBP (800+533+533) as maintenance funds.

I am really confused as to how much maintenance funds needs to be shown for the visa.

Regards

antony

Re: Dependent maintenance fund

Post by antony » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:28 pm

knowhow wrote:Hi Sushdmehta,

I have a query regarding maintenance fund requirement for tier 1 dependent visa.

I came to UK in october 2009 on ICT and then went back to India for around 80 days in January and came back again in April 2010. I changed my visa status to tier 1 in august. Now, I want to apply tier 1 dependent visa for my new born baby from India (my wife has already got tier 1 dependent).

My question is: Whether I need 4000 GBP (800+1600+1600) as maintenance funds or I need 1866 GBP (800+533+533) as maintenance funds.

I am really confused as to how much maintenance funds needs to be shown for the visa.

Regards
Its good to have that much amount in the account for safer side to avoid taking risk.
If the opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.