ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigrating to Canada as Skilled worker

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Reetu
Newly Registered

Immigrating to Canada as Skilled worker

Post by Reetu » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:40 pm

I have 68 points out of the required points of 67 points which are required to immigrating to Canada. I am processing my documents thru a lawyer firm in Canada.

As each 29 skilled categories allocates only 1000nos, I am as a Nurse there seems this 1000nos. filled already for nurse this year when look at canda immigration website.

So, can somebody please advise what would be best time for me to apply for next year quota? Or else if i am sending/filing my application now, will they accept for next year or wait for correct time.

Please some advise. thanks

Reetu
Newly Registered

Re: Immigrating to Canada as Skilled worker

Post by Reetu » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:54 am

Is anybody there, please advise?

thanks

Richter

Post by Richter » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:24 pm

I would suggest you apply now and get in the queue for next year's quota, but I would check with your lawyer, after all, you are paying him for this type of advice.

Reetu
Newly Registered

Post by Reetu » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Richter wrote:I would suggest you apply now and get in the queue for next year's quota, but I would check with your lawyer, after all, you are paying him for this type of advice.
No, we can't apply now, because the Nurses section at Immigration, Canada already closed now as soon as the 1000nos of cap reached. so they don't anymore application even for next years. When they will re-open only then will take new applications. Ok i will talk with lawyer and accordingly will send documents. thanks

Richter

Post by Richter » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:36 pm

Might be worth posting the lawyer's response on here as others in the nursing field might find it useful.

Good luck with your application.

Alize
Newly Registered

Post by Alize » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:50 am

Richter wrote:Might be worth posting the lawyer's response on here as others in the nursing field might find it useful.
Indeed, could you please right here what your lawyer said after all? Will be much appreciated. TIA

bradychris1
Newly Registered

Post by bradychris1 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:31 am

Yes, please let us all know what's your lawyer action after all this !