ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO application - Grilling

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pjungfisio
Newly Registered

Success

Post by pjungfisio » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Hi Gang,

I had my PEO interview on Wednesday. A success on the day. The chap who was my case worker was really friendly..in fact they all were listening in the conversations of other people applying. My leave was due to expire August 2011 but the chap has extended me to August 2013 so gives me total 5 years of leave therefore possibility of applying for ILR..

My main worry was the maintenance...no where in the guidance it states how recent the bank statements have to be i.e the last date of the 3rd consecutive month...my interview was 16/3 but the last statement date was 23/2...but the fella accepted it so I assume its within 1 calendar month??!

It was very stressful times the 2 weeks before trying to collect bank statements and get all the documents ready. all the best everyone

pjungfisio
Newly Registered

Grilling

Post by pjungfisio » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:12 pm

PS my case worker did not grill me at all...just said it may take 45 minutes to input all the info onto the computer...I had alot of documents but he also said since part of my pay was self-employed that he may need to verify some of the documents so the decision may not be made today. Fortunately the stuff I had was enough to give me the extension on the day. He took longer so I was there from 9:00am till about 11:30am...