ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My Tier 1 Application refused on 14 March 2011 (Please help)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nigasynario
Newly Registered

My Tier 1 Application refused on 14 March 2011 (Please help)

Post by nigasynario » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:09 am

Dear Friends,

I appllied for Tier 1 general in UK and was refused on the 14th March 2011 on the ground that the accountancy firm is not a registered bodies in their list they mentioned in the refusal letter. However, my friends that applied through thesame accountancy firm previously and who introduced me to the accountncy firm were all sucessful. Also my friend I went with and the accountant signed our documents same day was given though he submitted his application two days before me.

My question now is what really want wrong? How is that that more than twenty clints that went to the accountancy firm were given but mine refused. Was my own application accessed with different data base in considering who is a qualified accountant or registered membership body? . I met with the accountant and he told me that is his first time his client was refused on the basis of this and that he is a qualified accountant and that he has contacted home office and they told him to put it in writing. He advised me to make fresh application with different accounting firm he will introduced me to since time is short to await the outcome of their response if he writes them. Now I do not have £850 now to make fresh application and time is also too short (4 April 2011).

I am thinking of contating the home office on this issue, Is it necessary?
Is there any data base or directory that I will access to know who is qulified accountant home office needed if I am to make fresh application.

or was my application refusal done in error considering that even the person i introduced to the accountnacy firm got his and our application was signed thesame day by the accountant who is the Director of the accounting firm. This is really confusing.

Please help

Mr Nigasynario

antony

Re: My Tier 1 Application refused on 14 March 2011 (Please h

Post by antony » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:46 am

nigasynario wrote:Dear Friends,

I appllied for Tier 1 general in UK and was refused on the 14th March 2011 on the ground that the accountancy firm is not a registered bodies in their list they mentioned in the refusal letter. However, my friends that applied through thesame accountancy firm previously and who introduced me to the accountncy firm were all sucessful. Also my friend I went with and the accountant signed our documents same day was given though he submitted his application two days before me.

My question now is what really want wrong? How is that that more than twenty clints that went to the accountancy firm were given but mine refused. Was my own application accessed with different data base in considering who is a qualified accountant or registered membership body? . I met with the accountant and he told me that is his first time his client was refused on the basis of this and that he is a qualified accountant and that he has contacted home office and they told him to put it in writing. He advised me to make fresh application with different accounting firm he will introduced me to since time is short to await the outcome of their response if he writes them. Now I do not have £850 now to make fresh application and time is also too short (4 April 2011).

I am thinking of contating the home office on this issue, Is it necessary?
Is there any data base or directory that I will access to know who is qulified accountant home office needed if I am to make fresh application.

or was my application refusal done in error considering that even the person i introduced to the accountnacy firm got his and our application was signed thesame day by the accountant who is the Director of the accounting firm. This is really confusing.

Please help

Mr Nigasynario
Hi Nigasynario,
Make sure the accountants or accountancy firm should have the below qualifications....
ATII, ATT, ACCA, CA, ACA, FCCA and ACMA.

Hope this helps!
If the opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

teddy0409

Post by teddy0409 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Ref: Page 22 and 23 of Tier 1 (General)
of the Points Based System – Policy Guidance

The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW); the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland (ICAS); the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (ICAI); the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA);The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA); or the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).

Iam using CIMA registered accountant
If Not We, Then Who?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:31 pm

1. If the documentary evidence(s) is issued by an individual who is an employee / partner / etc. of an accounting firm and the document is issued by an accounting firm (and not the individual in his own capacity), then the "firm" must be registered with any of the named supervisory bodies.

2. If the documentary evidence(s) is issued by an individual in his own capacity as a certified accountant, then he must be registered with any of the named supervisory bodies.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!