ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Guru ppl please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

centennial

Guru ppl please help

Post by centennial » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:02 am

Hi there
I have got extension which is valid till july 2010. question is got is that i want to do masters from here. howvere its very expensive for international students but now as i m coming under HSMP, will i be treated as UK students and my fees will be less ? plz reply me coz i have lots of plans

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Guru ppl please help

Post by pantaiema » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:21 pm

No you do not, you will pay international fee as usual.
In order to qualify for home fee you need to wait until you get ILR.

Pantaiema
centennial wrote:Hi there
I have got extension which is valid till july 2010. question is got is that i want to do masters from here. howvere its very expensive for international students but now as i m coming under HSMP, will i be treated as UK students and my fees will be less ? plz reply me coz i have lots of plans

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:46 am

You will be treated as international student. Even the british citizen who has spent last three years outside EU, EEA have to pay fees equivalent to fee for international students.