ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Intra company transfer work permit to tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rahul_uk
Newly Registered

Intra company transfer work permit to tier 1

Post by rahul_uk » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:55 am

Hi I am a newbie on a work permit valid until next year. I am planning to apply for tier 1 within 2 weeks. I am an IT consultant working in uk for a xyz company earning 35k annually but because of my bachelor degree I got 5 point fall short. To overcome that I am doing a part time job for last 2 month and earnings from the part time temporary job is around 6k.

My part time employer havent paid anythg for the first month and want to pay together for 2 months . I got pay slips for both jobs , employer letter and bank statements for money reflection degree certificate everythg. How good are my chances and plz show some light..... cheers guys

with regards
Rahul

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:52 am

Payslips from your part time job must be in sync with your bank statement. The net payment mentioned there should be validated through the bank statement.
And, make sure the TAX code in 2nd job's payslip starts with BR. You need to check with your 2nd employer about this.
Morale of the story is: You should have genuine 2nd income which can be verified through 2 different source of documents like payslip and bank statement.

rahul_uk
Newly Registered

Post by rahul_uk » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:24 am

hi bubin , thanks for ur quick reply.

I didnt get your answer about payslips with BR, could you explain that in detail pls...

And also could anyone tell me how about the money received through cash payment coz some of my payment which I receive was cash payment.plz comment........

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:14 pm

BR is a tax code used when you have more than one source of income.
Cash payments are almost impossible to prove and will go for further investigation for probable deception / fraud.