ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR Tier 1 (HSMP) - Economic Activity evidence?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eppiblue
Newly Registered

FLR Tier 1 (HSMP) - Economic Activity evidence?

Post by eppiblue » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:52 pm

Hello

I qualify and am wishing to extend my HSMP using FLR Tier 1 (HSMP). The form is quite light and simple, and there doesnt appear to be a points based calculation.

According to the guidance 'Supporting Documentation' section all I need to do is prove economic activity (for past 12 months). I have been in regular employment for the past 12 months so I am assuming all I need to do is provide bank statements (and possibly wage slips?) that show regular income and that proves my 'economic activity'. Is that correct?

From the Guidance:
SECTION 2: Supporting Documentation
12) You must submit documents that demonstrate the following:
• your economic activity and your personal earnings to date if you are employed, during your stay under the Programme;
• evidence of the business you have established, if you are self-employed, such as a business plan and evidence that you have established a business bank account;
• if you are not economically active you will need to provide evidence to show that you have taken all reasonable steps to do so during your stay in the UK, e.g. several job applications relevant to your skills and experience.

(I am unable to move onto ILR due to extended holidays outside of the UK)

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: FLR Tier 1 (HSMP) - Economic Activity evidence?

Post by geriatrix » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:22 pm

eppiblue wrote:I have been in regular employment for the past 12 months so I am assuming all I need to do is provide bank statements (and possibly wage slips?) that show regular income and that proves my 'economic activity'. Is that correct?
Yes.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!