ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from employer - who can sign it for me?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scham1
Newly Registered

Letter from employer - who can sign it for me?

Post by scham1 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:36 am

I’m running a company and have 3 employees; I’m the owner, director, secretary, HR and accountant of my company, I didn’t registered as self-employed but use the PAYE system to pay myself and other 3 employees’ salary.

I’m preparing my T1 general extension, there is a problem about the employer letter, I’m the employer, HR, and accountant of myself, my other 3 employees are just ordinary workers with minimal wage, and don't know wo can sign the letter for me.

So, Can anyone know who can sign the employer letter for me? How about myself?

Thanks

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: Letter from employer - who can sign it for me?

Post by cheshiregoan » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:10 pm

scham1 wrote:I’m running a company and have 3 employees; I’m the owner, director, secretary, HR and accountant of my company, I didn’t registered as self-employed but use the PAYE system to pay myself and other 3 employees’ salary.

I’m preparing my T1 general extension, there is a problem about the employer letter, I’m the employer, HR, and accountant of myself, my other 3 employees are just ordinary workers with minimal wage, and don't know wo can sign the letter for me.

So, Can anyone know who can sign the employer letter for me? How about myself?

Thanks
Unfortunately you will need to appoint an external accountant who can verify your income or start publishing proper payslips for your organisation giving all details.

All income needs to be verified by two independent sources, and as such you cannot vouch for your own salary.

The easiest thing to do would be to appoint an accountant as this would allow for the Home Office to verify it easily.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

shaneas
Newly Registered

Post by shaneas » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:07 am

Hi,

Can you please let me know what happened next??? I am asking this question because my case is the same as yours as I am the director of my own Ltd Company. Please do me a favour and tell me what did you provide and what was their decision?

Many thanks.

karunaflex
Newly Registered

As I am running my own limited company,

Post by karunaflex » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Dear All,
As I am a software prfessional. I am doing contract Job. I have my own limted company and Registered in Company House, And I have auditor he is giving sujjestion and maintaing proper accounts.

Now I need to apply my dependent Visa for my wife and Kid, How can i show my earning capacity, Is my salary slip it self enough or Divident also,

Monthly I am erning below Salary and devidents:
Salary : 530 pound.
DividentiIs: 3000 pound.

Now How can I show my income proof like do i needs to submit my salary and divident voucher documents?

Or also with my company registration and VAT registration documents.
Or Do i need to get any stationery letter from my auditor which describe my income proof.?

Please assist me how do i look forward here?

Thanks and regards,
Karun...