ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier1 visa fee of dependent not deducted

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BEENAEEM

tier1 visa fee of dependent not deducted

Post by BEENAEEM » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:19 pm

my husband applied for tier1 general and paid via credit card and fee was 850 pounds and posted on 19th mar and fee deducted today. whereas my kids and my dependent visa was also applied same time and fee together was 750 pounds and paid via debit card but fee isnt deducted from debit card yet. any suggestions?

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: tier1 visa fee of dependent not deducted

Post by cheshiregoan » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:22 pm

BEENAEEM wrote:my husband applied for tier1 general and paid via credit card and fee was 850 pounds and posted on 19th mar and fee deducted today. whereas my kids and my dependent visa was also applied same time and fee together was 750 pounds and paid via debit card but fee isnt deducted from debit card yet. any suggestions?
Its only a guess but maybe they are waiting to complete your husbands application before considering granting you and your children the dependent visa.

Once again its only a guess, so hopefully someone who has been through the same might clarify.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

latoy
Newly Registered

Re: tier1 visa fee of dependent not deducted

Post by latoy » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:27 pm

My family had the same challenge when we renewed in 2009. The only reason they gave was that the bank did not authorise the payment. I rang them up and there was nothing they could do as the application was due to be dispatched the same day. We reapplied again using the original forms (we changed the payment page!) and the payments went through.

My advise is to call Home Office Charging team on 01142072918 ASAP, explaining your observation and asking them to take the payment for the outstanding applicants. you can also call the bank to understand why the payment did not go through. Best of luck!!

This link might help too.....

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#312974