ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (O) - Accommodation query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nihao
Newly Registered

SET (O) - Accommodation query

Post by nihao » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Hi,

Im staying in a free cost flat provided by the employer. Should i select the option "e)others? Give Details below" in Section 5 of the SET (O) form?

Do i have to provide any letter of proof from the employer? If so is there any template of the letter please? What others document should i provide?

Thanks

Ksenia
Newly Registered

Post by Ksenia » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Hi Nihao,

I'm in the same situation as you are, you need to get a letter from employer confirming that he provides you with accommodation free of of cost. And yes, on SET(O) form that will be an option e)others

All the best,

nihao
Newly Registered

Post by nihao » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Hi Ksenia,

Thanks for your reply. Is there any other document required to support this accommodation? For example how the company pay the rental etc?

Ksenia
Newly Registered

Post by Ksenia » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:49 pm

According to the lawyer, employers letter should be sufficient enough, but IMHO take whatever docs you have just in case...you never know what caseworker might ask, better be prepared.

nihao
Newly Registered

Post by nihao » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Thank you Ksenia