ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document to replace missing P60's when applying for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Cosmos

Document to replace missing P60's when applying for ILR

Post by Cosmos » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:08 am

Hi there

I haven't found all the 5 years P60's to apply for ILR.
Is it possible to ask your employer for previous years, let's say 3 or 4 year back P60's?

Or in case the answer is no, what is the name of the document that I need to request from HMRC to replace the missing P60's please?

Thanks

rajivilr

Post by rajivilr » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:20 am

Hi,

I met my solicitor yesterday she said a letter confirming from your employer that you have been in employment should suffice but also you can call hmrc and ask them to give you statement of earnings for past 5 to 6 years and they will be able to send it to you. it takes 2 to 3 weeks so better to do it in advance. I was unable to find my p60's and requested them to send this to me and ii got it from 2004 till date.

Raj

Cosmos

Post by Cosmos » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi Raj
Many thanks for the info

golu

Post by golu » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:34 pm

hey Raj,

do you have a contact number or department name where you contacted them for the tax documents ?