ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can i book biometric before HO send letter?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dreamer86

can i book biometric before HO send letter?

Post by dreamer86 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:25 pm

hello..
i am applying tier 1 general at the end of this march.
can i book biometric before they send me letter to book biometric?
HO will give 2 weeks for biometric to book but its very busy so its very difficult to get. if we dont get booked in 2 weeks, do they refuse our application?
i dont want to take this risk.
can someone explain plz

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:29 pm

dreamer86 wrote:can i book biometric before they send me letter to book biometric?
No.
dreamer86 wrote:HO will give 2 weeks for biometric to book but its very busy so its very difficult to get. if we dont get booked in 2 weeks, do they refuse our application?
No.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Celtic

Post by Celtic » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:43 pm

You would need a reference number from the letter that home office will send to you to book an appointment. So no you can't.

Agastya80

Post by Agastya80 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:03 pm

currently they are taking almost 5-6 weeks to book for biometric appointment....their letter says it should be booked in 15 days but if they cant give you appointment in 15 days then you should take next available......
Thanks!

dreamer86

Post by dreamer86 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:19 pm

thks to everyone.
:)