ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent advice needed.Due in court in 2 weeks

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stacey1

urgent advice needed.Due in court in 2 weeks

Post by stacey1 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Hi all, i have been living a total nightmare now for 2 years. I came here as a student in jan 2008.I met my now wife in sept 2008.We moved in together in December 2008. My wife has a child from a previous marrage and we now have our baby on way due very soon. I sent off for my student visa in may 2009, this was refused after they told me i used deception,this certainly wasnt the case and im currently taking legal proceedings aganst them.They were struck off the home office register twice,which does make me wonder.Basically they told the home office they had no record of me,even though i had the enrolment documents.We married at the end of 2009 and sent off for leave to remain in feb 2010.This again was refused as the deception came up again and the fact i had no leave left at the time of applying. Its has been so stressful fro us both.We have tried to do everything in a legal way but it has slapped us in the face. We sent a letter to the home office asking them to look again at our case,they wouldnt change there minds but gave us the right to appeal.We are due at the appeal tribunal in 3 weeks time and i was wondering if anyone else has gone through this process and if so what the outcome was.Im so scared im going to be sent home and leave my wife and unborn child here.We have enough documents proving our relationship to sink a small ship! We go on holiday regular in the uk,of which we have so much proof.Our relationship has never been an issue.This deception keeps getting thrown at me.
Please any advice would be much appreciated.As the thought of being taken away from my wife and my daughter and unborn child is really starting to effect all of our health and causing great stress to my wife,who shouldnt be going through this while pregnant.Please any advice would be great

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!