ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Documents return, Pls reply

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DAR1
Newly Registered

HSMP Documents return, Pls reply

Post by DAR1 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:59 pm

I have applied in dec 2010 for hsmp, i gave english language exam but i had not recieved result. i only provided them online result & my centre letter thati have succesfully passed. i had request to HO hold my application till my result. but unfortunately i did not recieved my result. problem was with college & awarding body( incomplete registration error). in the meantime caseworker called me two time that i am waiting ur result send us as soon as earliest.
my visa was expired on 12 march & now HO returned me all my documents with passport, except my application,photoes & cover letter on 20 march without any refusal letter & also did not grant a visa.
they did not inform me.... i did not recieved any letter from HO.

What is the status of my application. Can someone guide me.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:28 am

If your passport has been returned, the application has either been refused or returned as incomplete / invalid. In absence of a refusal letter I would suspect that it has been returned as invalid.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Application can not be invalid at all... Application can not be returned invalid in the absense of English language result. This is not the procedure.

Get in touch with your caseworker and seek clarification because your application is not processed undre normal procedures.

I suspect your refusal letter was issued but you did not receive it.

instead of making assumptions advise is simple, Get in touch with your caseworker and seek clarification because your application is not processed undre normal procedures.

DAR1
Newly Registered

Post by DAR1 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:56 pm

rizwan567 wrote:Application can not be invalid at all... Application can not be returned invalid in the absense of English language result. This is not the procedure.

Get in touch with your caseworker and seek clarification because your application is not processed undre normal procedures.

I suspect your refusal letter was issued but you did not receive it.

instead of making assumptions advise is simple, Get in touch with your caseworker and seek clarification because your application is not processed undre normal procedures.
Thanks.. i have sent email to caseworker then he replied that i have sent refusal letter with your passport & now he sent me refusal letter through email & he said i will also send dublicate refusal letter.....
But here is a problem, he refused my visa & did not grant a apeal right .... he awarded 95 points but he did not awarded 10 points for english certificate that i have not submit original english certificate...
my visa was expired on 12 march but he considered that i have valid visa & did not grant me apeal right.

Please advice me how i can get Apeal right.....

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:32 pm

Ask your caseworker why you are not given right of appeal when your visa is already expired.

Argu with him/her that UKBA rules allow him right of appeal then whey he has not given you right of appeal? Why this discrimination?

DAR1
Newly Registered

Post by DAR1 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:39 pm

rizwan567 wrote:Ask your caseworker why you are not given right of appeal when your visa is already expired.

Argu with him/her that UKBA rules allow him right of appeal then whey he has not given you right of appeal? Why this discrimination?

Thanks rizwan...
below is attached reason. i have receieved docs on 17 march &they posted 16 march, i have sent them speciel delivery envelop. i have tracked my docs.

REFUSAL REASON
You are not entitled to appeal this decision. Nationality Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 does not provide a right of appeal where an applicant still has leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom and so is entitled to stay here.
You still have leave to remain where your current conditions continue to apply until 12 march 2011. Please ensure that you understand the conditions of your stay.
You are not required to leave the United Kingdom as a result of this decision.

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:57 pm

you can challenge it and can still appeal. pls check with a reputed immigraion solicitor quickly.

DAR1
Newly Registered

Post by DAR1 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:31 am

bubin123 wrote:you can challenge it and can still appeal. pls check with a reputed immigraion solicitor quickly.
Thanks...

Please guide
can i directly email or write a letter to case worker or through solicitor. 2nd if i ask to local MP & he write a letter or phone them.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:53 pm

Please continue in this topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!