ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice needed about Tier 1 application form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

binghi
Newly Registered

Advice needed about Tier 1 application form

Post by binghi » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:57 am

Hello everyone!)
I am just started to fill my application form and I'm a bit confused by following questions:
1) D1. Did the applicant obtain entry clearance or a visa before entering the United Kingdom?
Should I say "Yes" here in case I am under Tier 1 visa now and applying for extending my stay in the UK?
2)D8. Give details of the journey, including where the applicant travelled from, ticket booking or reference number, and transport operator.
What exactly journey is meant here? The very first one when I entered the country after being granted Tier 1 at the first time? Or the very last one when I crossed the UK border? And what to say if I can't recall the flight number, ticket and so on?
3) D9. For what purpose did the applicant enter the United Kingdom?
How is it better to answer this question?

Any help will be highly appreciated, thanks)

dreamer86

Post by dreamer86 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:05 am

D1-yes because when u come to UK ,u had entry clearance. make sure to write where u get clearance.
D8- hello my fren , r u still sleeping. look at D5. what does it say? if u answer no to D6 ,than go to D11. and it should be NO in D6. read question properly coz D6 is bit confusing.

D9- hahahahah. with closing your eyes its for higher education. but u dont have to ans to D9 if you answer D6.
tricky.
gudluck
< Dre@mer's brkn Dre@ms >

binghi
Newly Registered

Post by binghi » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:11 pm

dreamer86 wrote:D1-yes because when u come to UK ,u had entry clearance. make sure to write where u get clearance.
D8- hello my fren , r u still sleeping. look at D5. what does it say? if u answer no to D6 ,than go to D11. and it should be NO in D6. read question properly coz D6 is bit confusing.

D9- hahahahah. with closing your eyes its for higher education. but u dont have to ans to D9 if you answer D6.
tricky.
gudluck
Thanks, friend,
Yes, all the visa business can really make me stupid.