ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

parents visit visa......Appeal got refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BoltonGB
Newly Registered

parents visit visa......Appeal got refused

Post by BoltonGB » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:44 am

hi guys,
they refused the visit visa by stating that we are not satisfied that their intention of visiting uk is geniun and we dont see any bonds which ties them back to their country so they were afraid that they wont go back.

the thing is when they filed their application, the fedex receptionist had their check list and they removed the un necessary documents, and the documents the visa officer wanted wasnt in the list. like he wants to see the documets which shows the bonds which ties them with their country e.g property paper, business details, siblings info, so my question is ,
is it a another excuse of refusing visas???
coz these documents were not mentioned in the documents list they wanted with visit visa applications,

any how, i submitted all these with appeal form, my parents property papers, bank statments, my siblings info, and remind them again the purpose of visit, but all in vain, the refused it again,

now i ve recievd a IAFT-4 form for the 1st tire tribunal (something like that)
and i'm bit confused about the paragraphe C, which says
Please state what error(s) of Law you consider the Tribunal has made and the result you are seeking.
it was just a plain refusal without any excuses, along with a IAFT-4 form, so wot shud write in it?
shall i withdraw my application??? incase if i do so can i still make a new fresh visit application?? or am i bound by any time restriction?
plz help me out .

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:35 am

It's quite difficult to answer without seeing the determination and submitted documents.

Similar to visitors to the USA, did your parents show strong ties to their home country to satisfy 41(ii)?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.