ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 G Check Payment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anotherguy
Newly Registered

Tier1 G Check Payment

Post by anotherguy » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:28 pm

Hi Members, You guys are doing a great job. Thank you very much for your patience and detailed clarifications.

I've posted my Tier1 Application on 21st this month. I've paid by Check.
The payment has not been deducted yet. From your previous experiences, would anybody please be able to tell me how long does it take for the payment to be taken when paid by Check ?

And also how long should i wait before i contact home office about this ?

I'm worried because, If they return back my application after April 5th, because they couldn't get the payment they we have no way to reapply.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:45 pm

cheques take around 5 days to clear.

Be patient.

sanjeev.x.kumar

Re: Tier1 G Check Payment

Post by sanjeev.x.kumar » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:10 pm

anotherguy wrote:Hi Members, You guys are doing a great job. Thank you very much for your patience and detailed clarifications.

I've posted my Tier1 Application on 21st this month. I've paid by Check.
The payment has not been deducted yet. From your previous experiences, would anybody please be able to tell me how long does it take for the payment to be taken when paid by Check ?

And also how long should i wait before i contact home office about this ?

I'm worried because, If they return back my application after April 5th, because they couldn't get the payment they we have no way to reapply.
Cheque payment is the safest and it takes almost 7 working days to clear.

I also paid by Cheque and the amount got deducted exactly after 7 working days, means it was almost after 10 days including weekends.

Your payment will definitely get cleared next week. Dont worry!!

anotherguy
Newly Registered

Post by anotherguy » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:59 am

Thanks for your help and assurance guys. The money was deducted today..Little relieved. One tension less for me now.