ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements for visa extension?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Suregood
Newly Registered

Bank Statements for visa extension?

Post by Suregood » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Hi,

We have to show 12 months bank statements to prove our earnings (along with payslips). I have lost 6 months original bank statements. I have requested bank customer service and receive the statements from them for these 6 months. I am holding account in HSBC bank. However in the statements they sent to me has - Bank Logo, my name, address, account number. In addition to this, they have printed as 'Duplicate Statment' in the bank statement print out. My question - Is it acceptable to submit this bank statements to show my earnings proof? Or do I need to get any letter or other from the bank?

Anyone please help me in this. Thanks in advance!

teddy0409

Post by teddy0409 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Duplicate Statements (Copy Statements) are fine as long as it is printed in the Bank's Stationary
If Not We, Then Who?

ak790
Newly Registered

Name of company in bank statement credits is the 3rd party

Post by ak790 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:51 pm

I have a quick question...my company has outsourced Payroll to a 3rd party...so on my bank statements, my salary credits appear against the name of this 3rd party instead of my employer...my payslips also show the 3rd party name and my company name...on my extension application can I clearly mention this so that there is no confusion on who employs me and who pays my salary?

teddy0409

Post by teddy0409 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:50 pm

Mention this clearly in your cover letter and also in the 'Previous Earning Section'
Ask UKBA to refer to the payslip showing both your company and third parties name on them,
If possible get a letter from your current employer stating that the payslips are issued for the last 12 months in the name of "xxxxxx"
If Not We, Then Who?

ak790
Newly Registered

Post by ak790 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:59 pm

thanks!