ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can U give me an idea regarding to my case.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jampani
Newly Registered

Can U give me an idea regarding to my case.

Post by jampani » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:06 am

Hai all,
This is Harikrishna Jampani from India. I hold a Masters Degree in Computer Applications, have 5+ years of IT expereince and I am drawing 7.2 lakhs in Indian Rupees per annum.
Two months back I filed my docs to UK HSMP OFFICE. Recently, I got the decision that I was rejected for not to get the adequate points.
In the letter of rejection they gave points to my Qualification [25] and for my earnings [25] which together they awarded 50 points.
They did not put any points to my exp[ I have 5+ years of expereince] for this expereince they put zero points.
My question is if I go for the fresh review of my case. Is there any possibility to get approval?
My consultant again send my papers to UK HOMEOFFICE with an evidence of proof which they were not considered.
Kindly will you please share your ideas with me.
Regards
Jampani

narulade

Post by narulade » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:08 am

Hi jampani

can you please share what kind of evidence(list of documents) you had prvoided them regarding your work experiance .

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Can U give me an idea regarding to my case.

Post by pantaiema » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:28 pm

I have noticed that the HSMP case worker are becomeing thougher to award point in this category. Please let us know the following thus we could understand the case better.

Did you submit Tax ducoments, any pay slip/bank account showing the flow of salary?.

Are you working at a multi national companies. If you are working at an mutlit national companies you probably do not need a lot of evidence because thay could easily verify your work experience letter.

Please read this. I just read in this forum today. THere are quite reasanable number of case like this.

"
Hi all,

I am in work permit and without my knowledge the employer has got the work permit by cliaming that i worked in his company for past six months, I actually worked in a good company in india and came to uk since it is an onsite oppurtunity. I just turned 28 years and i am planning to apply for hsmp . All i want to know is if i apply with my previous original experience will the HO check it against the documents i provided with the Work permit and i have not given the false certificate and it is done by my employer itself and i was aware of it only at the time of starting to london. I need advise on this and i consulted a lawyer who told that home office may check the documents given while applying for work permit with my exisiting documents. ..."

The whole post could be fpund in this link.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=8564

Pantaimea

jampani wrote:Hai all,
This is Harikrishna Jampani from India. I hold a Masters Degree in Computer Applications, have 5+ years of IT expereince and I am drawing 7.2 lakhs in Indian Rupees per annum.
Two months back I filed my docs to UK HSMP OFFICE. Recently, I got the decision that I was rejected for not to get the adequate points.
In the letter of rejection they gave points to my Qualification [25] and for my earnings [25] which together they awarded 50 points.
They did not put any points to my exp[ I have 5+ years of expereince] for this expereince they put zero points.
My question is if I go for the fresh review of my case. Is there any possibility to get approval?
My consultant again send my papers to UK HOMEOFFICE with an evidence of proof which they were not considered.
Kindly will you please share your ideas with me.
Regards
Jampani

jampani
Newly Registered

Hai friends u just go through my case and share ur ideas...

Post by jampani » Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:08 am

Hai,
Anyhow thanks for your response regarding to my case.

In the letter of rejection they were expecting my day to day job functionalities.

[b]In the first concignment itself. As we have already gave the all deatails to UK HSMP OFFICE.[/b]

Being a director to the organisation again I mentioned in the letter of evidence about my day to day functionalities with my organization and I sent it to the HOMEOFFICE.

See my questions is
They awarded points to my earnings, without a job anybody can
earn???????????
The basic point they forgot and did not put the points to my case.

As I have already sent my documents as per the details mentioned in the letter of rejection.

In this regard can you just tell me your ideas about my case.
thanks
Jampani

simar

Post by simar » Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:36 pm

jampani,
In case you are earning 7.2 lakhs because you are working in role of director of IT company. Getting points in work experience is difficult. Because director of IT company in India easily earn more than 1 crore per annum. Had you being working as software engineer in company with this salary, you would have got the work experience points.

Two basic criteria as per my understanding for awarding points in work experience

1> The work role you are doing in day to day require graduate level study
2> In your country of residence, the work role/responsibility you are doing is among the highest paid among the people how are doing similar role

I guess you are fulfilling 1 st condition but not the second one. They want not simple graduate but world’s top 10 % percent work force so that UK companys be competitive in world

jampani
Newly Registered

thanks for ur reply....

Post by jampani » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:13 pm

Dear all,
i am very happy to see your ideas in my case.
you are absolutely correct regarding to my salary part concerned.
It is in the case of very big organisations you are absolutely correct mr. but in the case of small case organisations it is not like in india all not paid 1 crore rupees in india do you know that, i am not whole and sole to the organisation i am one among few. my consultant mentioned about me as a IT Director.
my consultant is taking care of all the details about my case.
my intention is how long the time is taking to get know about my case.
because i am applying for fresh review...
for fresh reviews how long the uk homeoffice pepople will take time to decide the applicants feature.
regards
Jampani

ash

work Exp

Post by ash » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:00 pm

I think you can easily ignore that view about 1 crore and all that....

i have many friends working in india....with over 10years experience in the IT industry and none are anywhere near that figure...

Anyway thats not the point...the main thing is your letters need to be very detailed ....list stuff that would highlight that you needed to be a graduate to be able to do it.

I would suggest you do that and not wory about the salary stuff.

rely

Re: thanks for ur reply....

Post by rely » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:59 am

jampani wrote:Dear all,
i am very happy to see your ideas in my case.
you are absolutely correct regarding to my salary part concerned.
It is in the case of very big organisations you are absolutely correct mr. but in the case of small case organisations it is not like in india all not paid 1 crore rupees in india do you know that, i am not whole and sole to the organisation i am one among few. my consultant mentioned about me as a IT Director.
my consultant is taking care of all the details about my case.
my intention is how long the time is taking to get know about my case.
because i am applying for fresh review...
for fresh reviews how long the uk homeoffice pepople will take time to decide the applicants feature.
regards
Jampani

I think your consultant has screwed up the things.Did you check what documents were finally sent?
Who is your consultant?
rely.

jampani
Newly Registered

how long the time to be taken to adjudgicate my case.

Post by jampani » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:19 am

Dear friends,
thanks for your suggestions and ideas sharing with me Mr.
anyhow documentation part and all taking care of my consultant
My final question is how long the time is to be taking for fresh review cases like me.
has it is one to two weeks or one month let me know.
regards
Jampani

jampani
Newly Registered

will u answer to my mail...

Post by jampani » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:25 am

Dear friends,
thanks for your suggestions and ideas sharing with me Mr.
anyhow documentation part and all taking care of my consultant
My final question is how long the time is to be taking for fresh review cases like me.
has it is one to two weeks or one month let me know.
regards
Jampani