ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CRD

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

klesk
Newly Registered

CRD

Post by klesk » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Just received a letter from UKBA asking for 4 passport photos, passport, id, etc. I have overstayed since 2004. Has anyone received this before and what does it mean?

puzzo1
Newly Registered

Post by puzzo1 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:19 pm

Hi Klesk

Did you ever find out what this was about? I have also been asked to send 4 passport photos, ID etc. I have already sent my passport so not sure why they are asking for it again - have they lost it?

I have been waiting 6 years for a decision (now overstayed for about 16 years - so one of the older cases).

Are you sending all these through your solicitor is it something one can do themselves?

Hope you can help.

rajjaji
Newly Registered

Post by rajjaji » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Hi Klesk,

I think probility is that long wait might be coming to an end. You will probabily get ILR in next two three months or so. They ask for these documents as the ones they have are too old.
I hope this is the case in your case.
rajjaji
puzzo1 wrote:Hi Klesk

Did you ever find out what this was about? I have also been asked to send 4 passport photos, ID etc. I have already sent my passport so not sure why they are asking for it again - have they lost it?

I have been waiting 6 years for a decision (now overstayed for about 16 years - so one of the older cases).

Are you sending all these through your solicitor is it something one can do themselves?

Hope you can help.

klesk
Newly Registered

Post by klesk » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:47 pm

rajjaji wrote:Hi Klesk,

I think probility is that long wait might be coming to an end. You will probabily get ILR in next two three months or so. They ask for these documents as the ones they have are too old.
I hope this is the case in your case.
rajjaji
puzzo1 wrote:Hi Klesk

Hope you can help.
Hi Rajaji, thanks for ur message. I hope what you are saying is really going to happen soon. It's been a long time and can't wait anymore.
Regards.

puzzo1
Newly Registered

Post by puzzo1 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Good luck, Klesk. Hopefully you will hear soon.

sticagus
Newly Registered

Post by sticagus » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:59 am

Klesk,

If you heard anything since, could you please provide an update on your case. My sister is in the same situation - was issued a letter in March asking to provide documents within 21 days, but she only received it yesterday.

many thanks

sticagus