ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA New Application questions??please Help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aalliem
Newly Registered

EEA New Application questions??please Help

Post by aalliem » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:18 pm

we are applying for EEA family permit. can someone please help filling out this application.
My wife is EEA citizen she has 5 year old son from previous marriage, her son is US citizen. I dont have any child of my own.
i will write the question # as on the form.
Question # 4.16 Do you have any children? does her son name goes there?
#4.19 Please list any of the children who will be traveling with you? does her son name does there.
# 4.20 Will any other children traveling with you? ( The only people traveling will be my wife, her son and myself), what should i write there?
# 4.21 IF yes to 4.20, please give full detail of the children. ( should i write his info there)

3- If not in those questions, where on application do i write her son info, as he wil be traveling with us.
4- It asks, " What is the purpose of the visit to UK," (what should i write? We are going there as Job seeker.)
5- " ON which date will you leave the UK?" We intend to move there permanently once permit granted and apply for later. what should i write there or leave it blank.

- my wife has never lived or worked in US before. Once family permit granted, We will be moving together.

thanks for help