ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) Application sent - Experience sharing..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

itsvinodin
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General) Application sent - Experience sharing..

Post by itsvinodin » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:06 am

Hi T1 seekers,
I just sent my application yesterday by Post.
I am herewith sharing my experience which you might find it useful, but always research properly before you send yours.

1. Application sent by post with a return self paid envelope.
2. Cover letter in which i mentioned the evidence submitted for each attributes, and a simple salary earnings table from different sources of income through employment;
3. Pay slips from India and UK , bank statement where salary got credited - all originals, sealed and signed which was electronically printed. including bonus slips, full & final settlement.
4. Degree certificate originals.
5. Marriage certificate, child's birth certificate.
&& passports, photographs etc.,

That's all.

I am confident that i have the points required, and all documents in originals.

There might be a few issues,
1. LTA was mentioned as 'reimbursement' but it was not.. & full & final settlement was just sealed and not signed, shouldn't be an issue. I have attached offer letter but even if they took both this part out i will still be able to qualify.

2. My payslips doesnt have my full name in it, but i have attached a letter from my HR states that the pay slips belongs to me and the employee number is same and authenticity of slips. net Amt is shown in bank accounts for all the earnings. Should not be an issue at all.

3. Marriage certificate paper quality is at worst, we cant do anything since its an indian govt thing and used it for Tier 2 visa, but the content and everything is clear except that the paper.

And little nervous that i should not have missed to fill in anything, did checked thoroughly for the mandatory things.

But my cover letter explains it all, mentioned all the points clearly so that can serve as a clarification on those things.

Keeping my fingers crossed, rest is upto HO. But i agree it was a little nervous moment since this gives us an opportunity and freedom to do the dream job we wanted. May god bless me :)

I will update you guys.

Thanks,
V

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Tier 1 (General) Application sent - Experience sharing..

Post by aliq09 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:26 pm

itsvinodin wrote:Hi T1 seekers,
I just sent my application yesterday by Post.
I am herewith sharing my experience which you might find it useful, but always research properly before you send yours.

1. Application sent by post with a return self paid envelope.
2. Cover letter in which i mentioned the evidence submitted for each attributes, and a simple salary earnings table from different sources of income through employment;
3. Pay slips from India and UK , bank statement where salary got credited - all originals, sealed and signed which was electronically printed. including bonus slips, full & final settlement.
4. Degree certificate originals.
5. Marriage certificate, child's birth certificate.
&& passports, photographs etc.,

That's all.

I am confident that i have the points required, and all documents in originals.

There might be a few issues,
1. LTA was mentioned as 'reimbursement' but it was not.. & full & final settlement was just sealed and not signed, shouldn't be an issue. I have attached offer letter but even if they took both this part out i will still be able to qualify.

2. My payslips doesnt have my full name in it, but i have attached a letter from my HR states that the pay slips belongs to me and the employee number is same and authenticity of slips. net Amt is shown in bank accounts for all the earnings. Should not be an issue at all.

3. Marriage certificate paper quality is at worst, we cant do anything since its an indian govt thing and used it for Tier 2 visa, but the content and everything is clear except that the paper.

And little nervous that i should not have missed to fill in anything, did checked thoroughly for the mandatory things.

But my cover letter explains it all, mentioned all the points clearly so that can serve as a clarification on those things.

Keeping my fingers crossed, rest is upto HO. But i agree it was a little nervous moment since this gives us an opportunity and freedom to do the dream job we wanted. May god bless me :)

I will update you guys.

Thanks,
V

Hi ,

Cheers up mate! .. hope for the best!!! Good Luck
Thanks

Ali

itsvinodin
Newly Registered

Post by itsvinodin » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:01 pm

thanks Ali

dreamer86

Post by dreamer86 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:49 pm

I think thts all u need. Btw Did u use agency or u did it by urself.
< Dre@mer's brkn Dre@ms >

itsvinodin
Newly Registered

Post by itsvinodin » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:21 pm

I did it by myself!!

I would have gone to a consultant If I am,

..sure that i will get a personal appointment to submit my appln.
..self employed or any concerns in evidences i have.

Its all straightforward in my case. so not worried except that it takes around 2 months to get my passports back.

Thanks.

itsvinodin
Newly Registered

Post by itsvinodin » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:45 pm

My Application was delivered on 28th March. Still awaiting acknowledgement letter. Bankers draft should not be causing an issue for the application. Lets see..

Olash
Newly Registered

Post by Olash » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:47 am

Submitted my application on 28 March too, itsvinodin. Was with debit card though. Application fee has been debited.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:08 am

Post timelines in the relevant sticky topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!