ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help my work permit has been revoked!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tdiof
Newly Registered

Help my work permit has been revoked!!

Post by tdiof » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:18 am

help please, my work permit has been revoked and i wanted to know what the home office going to do. is there anyone who has experienced the same. to date they have not contacted me just the employer. where does my application for ILR stand now as I am coming to apply soon. help please!!!!!

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:42 pm

Can you explain why your WP has been cancelled? Are you still working for your employer?

Are you trying to get an alternatively employer to sponsor you for a WP?

Do you qualify for HSMP?
John

tdiof
Newly Registered

Post by tdiof » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:16 pm

work permits Uk said that the employer is not compliant with the regulations and have revoked everyones permits. i have been working there on and off as they don;t have enough work for people to do. a friend said home office will probably write to me soon to say that they are cancelling my leave and that i have to return to india. is this right? can they do this? i dont know if i qualify for hsmp but surely they wouldnt regard an employer reference where I had been revoked? i dont know what to do!!

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:40 pm

I think you urgently need to seek a new employer to apply for a WP for you .... or apply for HSMP if you qualify .... or leave the country. Sorry, based upon what you post, I don't see any other options.
John

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:49 pm

tdiof wrote:work permits Uk said that the employer is not compliant with the regulations and have revoked everyones permits. i have been working there on and off as they don;t have enough work for people to do. a friend said home office will probably write to me soon to say that they are cancelling my leave and that i have to return to india. is this right? can they do this? i dont know if i qualify for hsmp but surely they wouldnt regard an employer reference where I had been revoked? i dont know what to do!!
Can you tell us how you got the WP? Was it through an 'agency'? I mention it because if the WP was obtained under fraudulent terms then if you can't prove your innocence in the transaction you could face criminal charges.

Correct me if I'm wrong here!

Steve

abbi
Newly Registered

Post by abbi » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:03 am

I think this is a another case of Umbrella Companies who only took money from people and support their workpermits.

Most of the times one of their Rivals Inform WP UK or anyone which is turned down by them. Otherwise there is no reason where WP UK Sends the Letters to the Employer that all their WP will be Revoked.

The Only reason of you is try to Find another Sutiable WP Sponer where you will do the same Job as you Old Employer, You need to do within 28 Days otherwise By the Homeoffice you need to leave the Country.

When applying for ILR they check your Last Workpermit and time you spend during the Stay is Legal.

You need to sort your Current status first before you think for ILR.

Best Luck

rg1
Member of Standing

Post by rg1 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:41 pm

can you please name that defaulter company? It will warn others.

tdiof
Newly Registered

Post by tdiof » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:32 pm

Aparently, they are not going to consider a new work permit application as a change of employment but will have to go through the process as a new applicant with advertising etc.