ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR: Same Day Processing Delays

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ilrseeker162
Newly Registered

ILR: Same Day Processing Delays

Post by ilrseeker162 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:03 am

Hi,

I applied for an Indefinite Leave to Remain, for same day service via an immigration consultant. The application was to be made on Thu last week, but I was informed that due to operational problems at the UKBA office all applications submitted on that day including mine were not processed. They came back to me with the same reason yesterday i.e Friday. Has anyone heard about systems going down at the croydon PEOs regularly? It sounds to me as if the consultant could not submit for whatever reason and is making an excuse - apparently they only get Thursday slots. How can I find out if there were indeed operational issues this week? I am a bit suspicious at this stage and would like to call their bluff. Any pointers will be appreciate.

Regards
G

ilrhelp
Newly Registered

Re: ILR: Same Day Processing Delays

Post by ilrhelp » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:26 pm

ilrseeker162 wrote:Hi,

I applied for an Indefinite Leave to Remain, for same day service via an immigration consultant. The application was to be made on Thu last week, but I was informed that due to operational problems at the UKBA office all applications submitted on that day including mine were not processed. They came back to me with the same reason yesterday i.e Friday. Has anyone heard about systems going down at the croydon PEOs regularly? It sounds to me as if the consultant could not submit for whatever reason and is making an excuse - apparently they only get Thursday slots. How can I find out if there were indeed operational issues this week? I am a bit suspicious at this stage and would like to call their bluff. Any pointers will be appreciate.

Regards
G
HI
Am in same situation,applied on thursday 24/3/11 at croydon through consultant,couldnt processmy application till friday,but today the consultant called me and said that the case worker need to do some further checks,BTW mine is HSMPJR.Did u get any info abt ur application status today,if so plz update,thanks

ilrseeker162
Newly Registered

Post by ilrseeker162 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:57 pm

ilrhelp wrote: HI
Am in same situation,applied on thursday 24/3/11 at croydon through consultant,couldnt processmy application till friday,but today the consultant called me and said that the case worker need to do some further checks,BTW mine is HSMPJR.Did u get any info abt ur application status today,if so plz update,thanks
Hi, No update today either been told that I'll get a further update no earlier than tomorrow.

ilrhelp
Newly Registered

Post by ilrhelp » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:18 pm

ilrseeker162 wrote:
ilrhelp wrote: HI
Hi, No update today either been told that I'll get a further update no earlier than tomorrow.
Hi any info abt ur application,plz update