ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 general additional document

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jewel_luc
Newly Registered

tier 1 general additional document

Post by jewel_luc » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:59 am

hi all,
i applied tier 1 general visa in person. but i got the letter from home office that they need the following letter:
1) my employer contract agreement and employer reference letter allotcanted by hmrc
2) letter from employer about my annul salary and jod title, resposibilities
3) letter from employer how the tax calculation was made
4) letter from employer that did i inform them or they inform hmrc that i left my previous job.
5)letter from employer about the companys no of employee, their nature of business.
6) letter from employer the exact strat date of my work

i already provided my original payslip and bank statement.

what could be the reason that ho asking further letter, what could be possible result?

i have no idea why he need so many letter.
do anyone got this type of letter format please give a copy.

sanjeev.x.kumar

Re: tier 1 general additional document

Post by sanjeev.x.kumar » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:28 pm

jewel_luc wrote:hi all,
i applied tier 1 general visa in person. but i got the letter from home office that they need the following letter:
1) my employer contract agreement and employer reference letter allotcanted by hmrc
2) letter from employer about my annul salary and jod title, resposibilities
3) letter from employer how the tax calculation was made
4) letter from employer that did i inform them or they inform hmrc that i left my previous job.
5)letter from employer about the companys no of employee, their nature of business.
6) letter from employer the exact strat date of my work

i already provided my original payslip and bank statement.

would you mind sharing the information abt which company do ou work for? what is their core business?

what could be the reason that ho asking further letter, what could be possible result?

i have no idea why he need so many letter.
do anyone got this type of letter format please give a copy.

zbhope
Newly Registered

Post by zbhope » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:05 pm

To me, this looks very strange. As per Tier 1 guidance, payslips and bank statements should be sufficient. And if the HO needs any verification, they should contact the employer on the contact details provided in the application.

But this is just my understanding.