ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

letter from accountant for limited company.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajesh.gupta2408
Newly Registered

letter from accountant for limited company.

Post by rajesh.gupta2408 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Hi Guys

I have my tier1 general visa extension appointment next week.I am currently drawing salary through my own limited company and drawing enough salary to get required points. so i just planning to use salry component only. hope that should be ok ?

Can you pleae suggest few more things pls

1. I have got salary slips stamped by accountant. Do I need letter from accountant as well ?

Actually I have got a letter from account..which is quiet well written , but at the end accountant has put below declaration..do you think it can cause any issue ?

Accountant declaration =====

We have been authorised by our client to provide copies or extracts of the information above

however in the absence of specific agreed terms of engagement between this firm and yourselves we
do not accept any responsibility for decisions that may be taken by you based upon this information
which has not been prepared for your intended use

Any opinion contained above is based upon historic events alone. Due to the inherent nature of the
market in which the above trades we are unable to extend that opinion to events beyond those of the
date of this letter.

=====
Pls reply urgently as its quiet urgent for me..
thx very much

HSK Accountancy Services

Re: letter from accountant for limited company.

Post by HSK Accountancy Services » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:30 pm

rajesh.gupta2408 wrote:Hi Guys

I have my tier1 general visa extension appointment next week.I am currently drawing salary through my own limited company and drawing enough salary to get required points. so i just planning to use salry component only. hope that should be ok ?

Can you pleae suggest few more things pls

1. I have got salary slips stamped by accountant. Do I need letter from accountant as well ?

Actually I have got a letter from account..which is quiet well written , but at the end accountant has put below declaration..do you think it can cause any issue ?

Accountant declaration =====

We have been authorised by our client to provide copies or extracts of the information above

however in the absence of specific agreed terms of engagement between this firm and yourselves we
do not accept any responsibility for decisions that may be taken by you based upon this information
which has not been prepared for your intended use

Any opinion contained above is based upon historic events alone. Due to the inherent nature of the
market in which the above trades we are unable to extend that opinion to events beyond those of the
date of this letter.

=====
Pls reply urgently as its quiet urgent for me..
thx very much
If you draw only salary then you dont need any letter from your accountant, just payslips and bank statements matching those credits are required.

This declartion is normal but ask him to shorten the paragraph.It is unnecessary and too long!

I hope that is helpful.

rajesh.gupta2408
Newly Registered

Thx Sheraj

Post by rajesh.gupta2408 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:01 am

Yes I am claiming point for salry only.. though I draw dividend as well.
So I guess salary slips should be sufficient.
you are right..accountant declaration is too lengthy.. will try to get it shortened
thx for your reply.