ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Needed Regarding Business Account Payments

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fari009

Urgent Help Needed Regarding Business Account Payments

Post by fari009 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Hi there!!!
i am going to apply for Tier 1 General Visa on Thursday i need help in terms of Business accounts
i need to know if do you need to submit invoices and payments coming to business account as well....because i am showing dividends going to my personal account and i am confused because i have made invoices for the payments coming to my personal account but some one told me i do not need to make invoices for the payments coming to business account?
i do not know how correct it is but can some one help please i will really appreciate quick answer
Regards

HSK Accountancy Services

Re: Urgent Help Needed Regarding Business Account Payments

Post by HSK Accountancy Services » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:37 pm

fari009 wrote:Hi there!!!
i am going to apply for Tier 1 General Visa on Thursday i need help in terms of Business accounts
i need to know if do you need to submit invoices and payments coming to business account as well....because i am showing dividends going to my personal account and i am confused because i have made invoices for the payments coming to my personal account but some one told me i do not need to make invoices for the payments coming to business account?
i do not know how correct it is but can some one help please i will really appreciate quick answer
Regards
Rephrase your question with more information about your existing business structure. We cannot comment based on incomplete information.

fari009

Post by fari009 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Hi There!!!!
i have got business since september 10 and my business set up is i provide IT services and various other services like web development and Web SEO marketing sort of things
all i need to know basically is the payments coming through to my business account from my clients, do i need to generate the invoices for those payments of not because according to my understanding you only need to provide Dividend vouchers, and business bank account for the condition of home office to show two means of payments,
so if you can help please that if i need to provide invoices given to my clients for the business carried out or not ?
can some one help pelase

fari009

Post by fari009 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:50 pm

Hi can any one please answer ?

theroyale

Post by theroyale » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:41 pm

fari009: You need to show your personal (NOT business) bank account statements, to show that you have received these dividends.

Please read the tier-1 guidance notes pdf document from the UKBA website for more information

fari009

Post by fari009 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:53 pm

Thanks for the answer!!!!
i can submitting dividends and bank account statements but my only question was do i need to generate invoices for the payments coming to my business account or not ? payments from clients coming to my business account
and also do i need to provide my clients informations to home office for the payments coming to my business account or not ?
if you can answer please
regards