ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Oath

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bushman
Newly Registered

Citizenship Oath

Post by Bushman » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Applied for naturalization July 08 based on 5 yr residence on work permit, Approved end of March -11, I live in Dublin & i rang courts in Leinster and they are giving me dates 3months away for an oath any suggestions guys?????

zafarzafar80

Post by zafarzafar80 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Try to get date in country side., ring every where and get the earliest possible one. u have to take a day off to travel down there, in dublin, its so crowded.

Bushman
Newly Registered

Post by Bushman » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:12 pm

zafarzafar80 wrote:Try to get date in country side., ring every where and get the earliest possible one. u have to take a day off to travel down there, in dublin, its so crowded.
There wont be issues with the address on that cover letter that comes with the yellow form if i go to courts outside Dublin???

AShawna

Post by AShawna » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:59 am

Bushman wrote:
zafarzafar80 wrote:Try to get date in country side., ring every where and get the earliest possible one. u have to take a day off to travel down there, in dublin, its so crowded.
There wont be issues with the address on that cover letter that comes with the yellow form if i go to courts outside Dublin???
Its 50-50. Sometimes they disregard and go ahead to conduct the oath ceremony for you, and atimes they send you back insistting you go back to your county court.
...though it tarries, it shall surely come...