ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

revanth667

Bank Letter

Post by revanth667 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:39 am

Hi Friends. Recently I have applied for Tier-1 General. I have a query about bank statement. Although I have attached monthly statements provided by the bank, but for the last 1 week period I have showed a printed statement attested by bank which has got only branch stamp and signature of the person issued it. It hasnt got any bank logo or my full address on the statement. I have mentioned in my covering letter about the reason why I have provided a electronic statement. Is it sufficient or should I send another statement through change of circumstances form?
R

teddy0409

Post by teddy0409 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:17 pm

Are you using it for Maintanence Funds or Earning?
Is that last one week crucial to you?

Policy guidance states that you can send statement with official stamp on it,
Few banks are not providing the statement in letter head.

Ref: Page 23 of Guidance Form,

Code: Select all

Alternatively an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp
If Not We, Then Who?

nafe12

Post by nafe12 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:33 pm

I would definitely send the proper statement through as soon as it arrives.
Because the guidance talks about 'electronic statements' being for a special kind of account. If you normally receive hardcopy statements, there is a risk they could reject based on this (you could prob fight it on appeal/JR).

You can also just tell your bank to generate a statement from the last one to today. I did this on a Friday and received it on Tues. You should try it, it might just come in time (last day to post is the 5th)

revanth667

Bank statements

Post by revanth667 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:03 am

I have already submitted my application. I am showing it for my self employment. The statement has got official bank stamp and signature of the lady who issued it. I have even mentioned the reason why I was unable to produce original statement.