ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ZINXYX
Newly Registered

Dependant Application

Post by ZINXYX » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Hi,
Would you please be kind and help me out on filling Dependant application form under Tier 2 Transitional Arrangement Extension.
I have a new baby, how do I fill the Immigration history part for him.
I know that he has the same status as myself however the questions bothering me are:

Part D

D1-D5

Do I put in the DOB as the date he entered UK? Please help me somebody.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ation1.pdf

Also , this may be dumb but relationship to child, should it me Father or it should be the other way round that is Son?

Many thanks for your help.

ZINXYX
Newly Registered

Post by ZINXYX » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:57 am

Anybody been or know anything about this situation, please help me. I've got to post forms today.
Thanks.

umb

Re: Dependant Application

Post by umb » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:41 am

ZINXYX wrote:Hi,
Would you please be kind and help me out on filling Dependant application form under Tier 2 Transitional Arrangement Extension.
I have a new baby, how do I fill the Immigration history part for him.
I know that he has the same status as myself however the questions bothering me are:

Part D

D1-D5

Do I put in the DOB as the date he entered UK? Please help me somebody.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ation1.pdf

Also , this may be dumb but relationship to child, should it me Father or it should be the other way round that is Son?

Many thanks for your help.
hi ZINXYX

You should fill in the forms as the baby himself is filling it. In my opinion the answer to question D1 is No, as the baby did not obtain entry clearance. One of my colleague left the answer to D5 empty. I recently applied for extension(application is still with home office) I entered "N/A First Application" in D5.

And about your second question, if it refers to question F15 then it should be Father if you are accompanying him for BRP.

I hope this helps.

Thanks