ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Information about documents to be submitted with work permit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prashar
Newly Registered

Information about documents to be submitted with work permit

Post by prashar » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:16 pm

Hi,
My employer will be applying for a work permit very soon. I had a word with the my solicitor who will be filing for the work permit. She only needs bachelors degree certificate from me to submit. The job advertised was for a fresher graduate, so she said she wanted only graduation certificate. Though I have got 5 certifications from microsoft which are very good in my Field (IT) and recently have published a book ( IT RELATED) as an author. But she said she wont put these certifications and proof of the book along with my application as Home office is only concerned if the rules are met or no. So in your case they are only concerened about your graduation degree. So I wanted to know wont my certifications and book published be good to attached along with my application? Wont they be good as supporting documents? Please do let me know

neilroy

Post by neilroy » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:15 pm

This will look like you are over qualified for graduate job and the employer is taking advantage of you and this may cause a problem in granting work permit