ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

credits in bank account as self employed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Carling40
Australia

credits in bank account as self employed

Post by Carling40 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:44 pm

hello guys,

i wondered if anyone can shed some light on this. my friend is submitting a tier 1 general application and shes claiming two sources of income (employment and self employment). my question is as she is self employed she doesnt deposit all her payments in the bank however her book records show how much she was paid for the service rendered, does she have to raise an invoice for the amount paid into the bank or for the amount she was paid for the service rendered?

KDS
BANNED

Re: credits in bank account as self employed

Post by KDS » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:54 pm

Carling40 wrote:hello guys,

i wondered if anyone can shed some light on this. my friend is submitting a tier 1 general application and shes claiming two sources of income (employment and self employment). my question is as she is self employed she doesnt deposit all her payments in the bank however her book records show how much she was paid for the service rendered, does she have to raise an invoice for the amount paid into the bank or for the amount she was paid for the service rendered?
she should have invoiced the clients before the money was paid in to the bank account :roll: not the other way around :?:

She can only claim the money was deposited on bank. Whats on the books or how much tax paid is irrelevant.