ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form set (m) sent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

siamsteve

Form set (m) sent

Post by siamsteve » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:34 am

Well just sent my wifes ILR Form set m application in fact i sent it Monday Special delivery to Durham tracked the parcel and can see they have received and signed for it yesterday morning (Tuesday) at 8:50am

How long do you think it will take before they start to even look at the application. :?: I hope it is before April 6

siamsteve

sent form set m

Post by siamsteve » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:21 pm

Yeah from what i have been reading some of the people have a notification of receipt within a day of the application received and then money is deducted within a day or two? What bothers me is that it's so close to the fee change that happens on the April 6th though i do have proof that it was deliverd

siamsteve

form set m sent

Post by siamsteve » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:38 am

Hey that's great news will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

I'm hoping when i get back home tonight there will be a confirmation of receipt of the package or that my wife can confirm that the money has been deducted from her account at the moment i'm on tender hooks just want to get this done finished it feels like a very long road we have travelled

All the best

Steve

siamsteve

form set m sent

Post by siamsteve » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Seen that the money has been taken from the bank and yesterday we received confirmation letter from UKBA that they have received the application so let's see how long this takes this should be simple we have been renting private for the last couple of years we are now in a two bedroom flat in expensive part of South West London been renting this place over a year and have agreed a 2nd year we have the council tax in both our names most of the other bills are in my name though the gas and electric are in both we got my wife's 3 girls over last July they are now settled and have been going to school since September and doing well our rent and other bills come to over 1400 a month and thats without food and entertainment we are both working full time though my wife has only just got a job working for a company before that she worked for her self she has paid her type 2 national insurance and is due to submit her next tax return we don't claim any benefits and don't intend to though i do feel that i have been discriminated and being blocked from accessing benefits that most other UK and European couples would have access to

Anyway lets see we sent all our bank statements pay slips letters from our employers and letter of confirmation of employment for my wifes new job lots of our bills etc.. at least 10 documents with our address on them birth certificates wedding certifcate proof of life in the UK pass plus some old documents from over a year ago which show our current address we provided details of our last address some pics of the flat and pics of the Family together

I checked and rechecked this document i can't see any reaon for the UKBA to say No but you never know last time i thought the same and ended up having to pay for immigration lawyer to go to appeal court in Feltham let's see will let you all know all the best Steve :)

siamsteve

Yes at last!!!

Post by siamsteve » Mon May 16, 2011 10:26 am

Well just to say on Saturday we received my wife's and childrens ILR visa's valid from the 9th of May we received them a lot quicker than i was expecting them to arrive it seems to have taken 7 weeks to process

This forum was very helpful and i have to say i'm so very grateful for the advice i have received on here

My wife and I felt we had enough evidence this time round having completing visa application forms in the past for the 3rd time we just had to make sure we checked all the information was right and accurate.

Also not claiming any benefits of any kind helped big time as even though we both are not on fantastic wages we were able to show we could get on with day to day activity with out asking for any assistance though I have to say it has been very tough as well money has not always been there and we have had keep a very tight reign on our spending.

Also both our bank accounts did not have any kind of overdraft faclility and both our accounts were showing regular deposits my own financial position is in a complete mess but because we were not late on making payments on the Council tax, rent and other utility bills (Living in an expensive part of South west London helps) I feel this tipped in our favour we just demonstrated that we could live together as a family without any other assistance.

Anyway good luck to everybody else next british citizenship