ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

approval of HSMP after two years

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iqbal.5
Newly Registered

approval of HSMP after two years

Post by iqbal.5 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Dear Friends.
I applied for HSMP in June 2006, but unlucky my application was refused,In the 1st & 2nd review home office again refuse my application.Finally I wrote HO that I am going to court for judicial review as I deserve for the HSMP. In reply HO consider my application (65 points which was claim by me at the time application in June 2006) & issued HSMP approval letter in June 2008 exactly after 2 years of my first & only application. Than in Nov 2008 I got tier 1 general visa for 3 yrs.
Now my extension is due after few months I want to know.
---I fall In which category of the HSMP , the old in which i only need to be financial activate OR
- -- In the tier 1 new category in which I need to show certain amount of income.
Honestly, I am confused & looking for your valuable reply.
Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:48 pm

You are covered by HSMP JR, so you'll apply for extension in line with HSMP Forum Ltd. judicial review (extension of stay) policy.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

iqbal.5
Newly Registered

Re: approval of HSMP after two years

Post by iqbal.5 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:35 pm

iqbal.5 wrote:Dear Friends.
I applied for HSMP in June 2006, but unlucky my application was refused,In the 1st & 2nd review home office again refuse my application.Finally I wrote HO that I am going to court for judicial review as I deserve for the HSMP. In reply HO consider my application (65 points which was claim by me at the time application in June 2006) & issued HSMP approval letter in June 2008 exactly after 2 years of my first & only application. Than in Nov 2008 I got tier 1 general visa for 3 yrs.
---I fall In which category of the HSMP , the old in which i only need to be financial activate OR
- -- In the tier 1 new category in which I need to show certain amount of income.
Thanks

THANKS FOR PROMPT REPLY.

iqbal.5
Newly Registered

Re: approval of HSMP after two years

Post by iqbal.5 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:47 pm

iqbal.5 wrote:
iqbal.5 wrote:Dear Friends.
Thanks
THANKS FOR PROMPT REPLY.
Dear friends.
Now I am going to apply for visas for my dependants & my query is;-
How much visa fee is applicable for my dependants?
The current any other .............
AND Also at the time of my extension (Nov 11) what fee will be applicable?
Please reply.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:17 am

Same fees that applies to Tier 1 (General) migrant and dependant(s).

No one can tell you today what the fees may be in the future (e.g. - Nov 2011).

maniyo
Newly Registered

Post by maniyo » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:06 pm

hey iqbal....mine case is almost similar to you....applied in mar 2006....unsuccessful 1st and 2nd review....compliant to homeoffice through email....mar 2008 got hsmp approval letter awarding 65 points....got visa in jan 09 for 3 years....many thanks to sushmehta for showing us way.....hope things will work out....thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:05 pm

To add to my response above:

Application for leave to remain when applying for extension under the provisions of HSMP JR (extension) policy document must be made using FLR Tier 1 (HSMP) form (do not use the Tier 1 (General) form to apply for extension).

iqbal.5
Newly Registered

Post by iqbal.5 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:18 pm

sushdmehta wrote:To add to my response above:

Application for leave to remain when applying for extension under the provisions of HSMP JR (extension) policy document must be made using FLR Tier 1 (HSMP) form (do not use the Tier 1 (General) form to apply for extension).
Thanks Mehta Ji, So what I need for preparation for extension under HSMP JR policy.Can you please make the list, I mean maintenance, English language, etc...

iqbal.5
Newly Registered

Post by iqbal.5 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:53 am

sushdmehta wrote:To add to my response above:

Hi All.
Last week I wrote a letter to Ukba regarding my hsmp history that
'' I applied for hsmp in June 2006.
1st & 2nd review refused
wrote a letter to ukba that I am going for JR. in my letter reply they accept my application exactly after 2 years.
I ask them in my last week letter that I am not clear that I fall in which category, I received ukba reply yesterday in which they reply as under;-
'' We have checked our record & they do show that your application was considered under the HSMP category & for further extension to leave you will need to complete form FLR Tier 1(HSMP).
Now my query is.
IS THIS MEANS THAT
'' I FALL UNDER HSMP (JR) POLICY OR ANY ELSE''
Please clarify as I am still not very much clear.
Thanks in advance.

maniyo
Newly Registered

Post by maniyo » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:35 pm

Congratulations my friend....yeah it means at the time of extension u need to fill up flr tier 1 hsmp form as mentioned by sushmehta and same now confirmed by the ho....could u give me email id where u sent mail as we both r in same boat...thanks

iqbal.5
Newly Registered

Post by iqbal.5 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:47 am

maniyo wrote:Congratulations my friend....yeah it means at the time of extension u need to fill up flr tier 1 hsmp form as mentioned by sushmehta and same now confirmed by the ho....could u give me email id where u sent mail as we both r in same boat...thanks
Thanks Maniyo. I wrote a letter to HO & they reply me you can write them & confirm regarding your case.
Mr.Sushdmehta.
I am waiting for your expert opinion please.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Last edited by iqbal.5 on Sun May 01, 2011 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:27 am

I have already answered your query ... and you have quoted the same in your post.

iqbal.5
Newly Registered

Post by iqbal.5 » Fri May 06, 2011 8:51 pm

sushdmehta wrote:I have already answered your query ... and you have quoted the same in your post.
Hi. one more query... My passport was expired in Oct 2010 & My Tier 1 visa was stamped on this passport I have renewed it in time, I want to know that ''Shall I need to transfer my visa on new passport or its not necessary.
Thanks in advance.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Sat May 07, 2011 2:12 pm

iqbal.5 wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:I have already answered your query ... and you have quoted the same in your post.
Hi. one more query... My passport was expired in Oct 2010 & My Tier 1 visa was stamped on this passport I have renewed it in time, I want to know that ''Shall I need to transfer my visa on new passport or its not necessary.
Thanks in advance.
You're only required to transfer your leave to new passport if your passport with visa is lost or stolen. As long as you got your old passport with visa on it you're not required to transfer your visa to new one.
Goodluck.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 07, 2011 6:14 pm

iqbal.5 wrote:
Thanks in advance.
When you apply for extension submit both passports (expired passport with visa + new passport). Likewise, when you travel, carry both passports.