ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional Documents for naturalisation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dublintogalway

Additional Documents for naturalisation

Post by dublintogalway » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Hi Guys,

I applied for naturalisation one year back and did not hear anything back yet. I can understand it takes 26 months and may be more according to Inis site:)

What additional documents do they request? When?
Does it help in sending additional documents in advance? or will it cause any negative impact? I got LTR recently. Should I inform them about LTR approval? Does it help in any way?

Thanks in advance.
cheers

sideshowsue

Post by sideshowsue » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:58 pm

They generally request 3 months of bank statements, pay slips and a P21 from the tax office.

If you've got the above documents to hand, sure post them to INIS. The worst that'll happen is that they'll just accumulate dust until such time as a case worker clears the cobwebs from your application file. That said, I'd definitely send them photocopies of your current GNIB card and any new Garda stamps in your passport.