ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Deception / Forged documents / TIER 4

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

awayra

Deception / Forged documents / TIER 4

Post by awayra » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Hi i applied for TIER 4 extension but got refused for the reasons that i have used my last studied diploma from college that has been closed.
Here is the detail; UKBA Said that degree was awarded from Aug 2009 - Sep 2010 where college was disolved in Aug 2010 (Just one month before my degree was awarded) as per Companyshouse information. and they have provided me a copy of that disloved / insolvency from companieshouse database. i have been studying in that college and dont know about this college registration status with companies house. the college has dodged me indeed. now ive got the appeal right but i dont know what to do????

please advice

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Deception / Forged documents / TIER 4

Post by Greenie » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:39 pm

awayra wrote:Hi i applied for TIER 4 extension but got refused for the reasons that i have used my last studied diploma from college that has been closed.
Here is the detail; UKBA Said that degree was awarded from Aug 2009 - Sep 2010 where college was disolved in Aug 2010 (Just one month before my degree was awarded) as per Companyshouse information. and they have provided me a copy of that disloved / insolvency from companieshouse database. i have been studying in that college and dont know about this college registration status with companies house. the college has dodged me indeed. now ive got the appeal right but i dont know what to do????

please advice
will you be deleting this post as you have done with your others once people have spent their time replying to you?

awayra

Re: Deception / Forged documents / TIER 4

Post by awayra » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:52 pm

No i wont, Cuz i am new to these forum thingy so i dont know how to remove my account, i was just trying to delete my account.

anyway plz respond to this query,