ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Couple of questions about Personal Earnings for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Pooya
Newly Registered

Couple of questions about Personal Earnings for ILR

Post by Pooya » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:14 pm

I have had a cursory look at the latest proposed changes for ILR: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

I know it's not finalized yet but I've few questions.

My Tier 1 (General) visa expires on 23rd March 2012 so I'll be sending my application in early or mid March 2012.

1) my earnings for which period will be assessed?
12 months out of the preceding 15 months (from Dec 2010 or Nov 2010 to end of Feb 2012?)?

2) In Feb 2011, my employment was terminated by my employer and I received a Compensation Payment for the Termination of my employment (in addition to my 1 month salary in advance).

Will this be counted as my earning (personal income)?

Then I started my own company and earn salary + dividend from my Company; I'd presume these both will be counted as earning.

Thanks,