ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

seniors plzz advice

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bash
BANNED

seniors plzz advice

Post by bash » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:06 pm

hey guys,
i m planning to come to UK and search for a job .i have a 9+years .Net experience.this year there was all the positive news abt jobs,now again there is a news about slowdown in economy and jobs.
i had to leave my present job in India since it had to go through a downturn and i had to quit.m so confused about what to do next?i need 50,000 pounds for tier-1 extension.i have a valid tier 1 visa from October 2010 to Oct 2012.
plzz seniors advice.

regards

itsvinodin
Newly Registered

Post by itsvinodin » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Hi mate,

Why don't you start the searching process in the UK from where you are living now. this will at least this gives you idea about the job market here,igf you're lucky and had an understanding about the market here you will soon find a good one for you i am sure.

Good Luck,

V

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: seniors plzz advice

Post by prisat » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:15 pm

bash wrote:hey guys,
i m planning to come to UK and search for a job .i have a 9+years .Net experience.this year there was all the positive news abt jobs,now again there is a news about slowdown in economy and jobs.
i had to leave my present job in India since it had to go through a downturn and i had to quit.m so confused about what to do next?i need 50,000 pounds for tier-1 extension.i have a valid tier 1 visa from October 2010 to Oct 2012.
plzz seniors advice.

regards
Since you have 9+ years of experience, i assume that you should be crossing 30 when you apply for extension. I bellieve you would have taken that into consideration for extension points. And frankly 50K in quiet huge amount. But iam not saying it is difficult. But looks big :).

If i was you, then i would come to UK and search for a job and will not sit in India and waste visa time. fyi.. average time to secure a job for first time entrants would be 60 to 90 days. You should have skills + exp. Rest is ur commitment in job search and ur smartness in securing interviews.
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.

bash
BANNED

Post by bash » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:00 pm

thanx u all for ur information:)