ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my agency is strange ???? please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

my agency is strange ???? please help

Post by aj_sp_007 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:05 pm

hi all,
i applied for hsmp in october 05 got the refusal by dec 05.
got 0 ..no points was awarded for any of the documents... now again i would like to apply for hsmp.,..and this time i contacted my agency they told me that, they will change my profile completely and and will make me apply as a fresh applicant whereas im a regular visitor of this forum somewhre i read that its not possible to apply as a fresher if you have already applied earlier...as the hsmp team keep complete details about the documents and will easily find out.
kindly help in a complete mess....any other way to get the work permit....
please help....
:(
aj_sp_007
________
AMC V8 engine history
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

otun

Post by otun » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:32 am

fine, you can apply a fresh.

but what are the points claimed and what are your documentational evidences

Cool

Post by Cool » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:37 pm

I tend to agree that the agency is 'strange' - it put together an application that was scored zero. I expect any agency worth its salt to be sure of what it submits. However, many agencies seem not to really be up to the task.

You can make a fresh application but with that same agency? BTW, what do they mean by 'change your profile completely'? That seems like sales jingle to me.

Read the guidelines and go through this board before you commit funds to any agency at all. You can package your application yourself, simply follow the guidelines.

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:48 pm

hi,
thanx everyone for your replies... as i said I was not awarded any points
for my application...but yes its true there was a fault by the agency..
neways this time i would like to apply by myself but few documents are
required to be changed now can you guys tell me is it possible to apply as
a fresher with few documents changed and the hsmp team doesnt know about it.... kindly help...

aj_sp_007
________
silver surfer vaporizer

otun

Post by otun » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:35 pm

you do not need to change anything. if you have genuine documents why falsifying records? do you mean you can change your name and date of birth? can you change all your certificates? see, i've heard some pple who are rejected 2 times and they still applied and got it the third term ( not your portion) but you have to be consistent in your dealings, once the HO discovered discrepancies in your docs, men thats end. myself was rejected on all the scoring areas, and since i was told all i need am working towards having those things before i lauch an attack again may be april 2007. so pally, be truthful in ur dealings.what shall be shall be.

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:08 pm

hii,,
ok done ill apply again with the same documents , but is it possible to apply as a fresher ????

aj_sp_007
________
herbalaire vaporizer

Cool

Post by Cool » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:32 pm

Be sure your documents are in line with HSMP requirements and that you submit originals as evidences. Note that Work Experience references have to contain certain specified information like beginning and end dates of each job title. If the first set you submitted did not meet the HSMP format, then get new ones from your employers otherwise, you'll simply get bounced again.

Ensure you follow the guidelines and you'll be fine.

Read through this Board and if you have specific questions while packaging your application, ask.

Keshav

Post by Keshav » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:31 pm

Yes, simply going through the guidelines and surfing experiences in this forum worths more than depending with agency, I feel. Of course, stick on your facts, do not try to falsify.
....tough times never last,
but tough people do....