ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying for Bc after arrested

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ABU
Newly Registered

applying for Bc after arrested

Post by ABU » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:31 am

Hi Experts , if some one has use false instruments in govt office long time ago and was arrested then refer to court but then case was discharge .
now settled on spouse and got ILR, do you think they have to decaler anything even though they were told don'rt decalre anything when they got their ILR
are they gona do the same checks or for BC they have to declare now

tintin

Post by tintin » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:04 pm

When you say the case was discharged - do you mean you were clearly acquitted? If thats the case then you dont need to worry and you dont have to declare.

However, if you were fined or warned, then you will have to declare this unless its already spent.

Please give more details so that someone here can give you specific advice.

riz20112011
Newly Registered

Post by riz20112011 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:26 pm

hi i hve got little smilier case with me. but can u tell me are realy arrested or just detained coz of alligations coz detailed and arrested are two different things plz give little more info thnx.