ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Tenancy Contract

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pied.piper
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent Tenancy Contract

Post by pied.piper » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Hi,

I've arranged for a 2 bed accommodation after getting a job. Now, I want my family to join me. I believe that in order to show that I have accommodation for my family, the dependent's application should be accompanied with my tenancy contract.

However, there is one clause in the contract which is
Not assign, sublet, charge, part with or share possession or occupation of the Property.  It is agreed between the parties that should the Tenant wish to share possession of the Property with other individuals including family members, after the start of the tenancy agreement, the Tenant will obtain prior permission from the Landlord.  Any new occupants wishing to share possession of the Property will need to be referenced prior to occupation to assess their suitability as a Tenant and a new tenancy agreement will be required. Our standard charges will apply.
I believe that this will result in a rejection if used. Any hints/ ideas? The Property Agent says that in order to add new tenant names, they should already be present in the UK! Help, please!!

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:56 pm

You only need to show proof of marriage and maintenance funds.

Tenancy contracts or employments proof are not mandatory for Tier1 G dependant applications.

Read the guidance care fully.