ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my applicatoin for hsmp (yes or no),,,plzzz

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kissmemissme

my applicatoin for hsmp (yes or no),,,plzzz

Post by kissmemissme » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:54 pm

dear friends,,

after sucha long time i m back in this forum,,

i am in really really big confusion nd sensitive situation at the moment, so i need your support and help to sort out my case.

i have already applied for tier 1- hsmp (psw to hsmp) , just today i have received acknowledgement letter.

my income is 13k and rest i have shown from self employed (on the basis of bachelor degree)

i am running company sole trader ( not limited) and i hv showed my earning from that.

the requirement of maintenance fund i have shown in my business account and personal account was below £200. i have maintained £3000 from last 3 months nd still. i hv got letter from my accountant as well which mentioning that i m soleyly owner of that company and the money is mine. i hv got my dependant who is already in uk with me. i have applied just my application at the moment (not dependant)

so the questions are as follows

1. can they consider my application bcoz the maintenace fund is in business account (sole trader) ?????

2. if i will get visa,,can my wife(dependant)who is already with me in uk, apply separately for extention of stay as my hsmp dependant ? me and my wife,, both of ours visa is expiring in 2nd july 2011

plz plz plz guys,

i really really need ur support and suggestions. i will really thankful and appreciate ur help and genuin response..

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Re: my applicatoin for hsmp (yes or no),,,plzzz

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Please read my replies as in-line text;
kissmemissme wrote:dear friends,,

i am in really really big confusion nd sensitive situation at the moment, so i need your support and help to sort out my case.

i have already applied for tier 1- hsmp (psw to hsmp) , just today i have received acknowledgement letter.

my income is 13k and rest i have shown from self employed (on the basis of bachelor degree)

i am running company sole trader ( not limited) and i hv showed my earning from that.

the requirement of maintenance fund i have shown in my business account and personal account was below £200. i have maintained £3000 from last 3 months nd still. i hv got letter from my accountant as well which mentioning that i m soleyly owner of that company and the money is mine. i hv got my dependant who is already in uk with me. i have applied just my application at the moment (not dependant)

1. can they consider my application bcoz the maintenace fund is in business account (sole trader) ?????

ANS: AS LONG AS THE MONEY IS THERE IN YOUR ACCOUNT, AND THE ACCOUNTANT HAS GIVEN YOU THE LETTER. IT SHOULD BE FINE. SINCE IT IS NOT A LIMITED COMPANY AND YOUR ARE NOT IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ANYONE SO YOUR MAINTENANCE FUND REQUIRMENT IS FULFILLED.

2. if i will get visa,,can my wife(dependant)who is already with me in uk, apply separately for extention of stay as my hsmp dependant ? me and my wife,, both of ours visa is expiring in 2nd july 2011

ANS: YES THEY CAN APPLY SEPARATELY, AS LONG AS THE MAIN APPLICANT HAS THE VALID LEAVE ON HIS PASSPORT AND THEY CAN SHOW THE MAINTENANCE FUND FOR THEM.
plz plz plz guys,

i really really need ur support and suggestions. i will really thankful and appreciate ur help and genuin response..

kissmemissme

Post by kissmemissme » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:53 pm

zahid.ali.anwar wrote:Please read my replies as in-line text;

ANS: AS LONG AS THE MONEY IS THERE IN YOUR ACCOUNT, AND THE ACCOUNTANT HAS GIVEN YOU THE LETTER. IT SHOULD BE FINE. SINCE IT IS NOT A LIMITED COMPANY AND YOUR ARE NOT IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ANYONE SO YOUR MAINTENANCE FUND REQUIRMENT IS FULFILLED.

ANS: YES THEY CAN APPLY SEPARATELY, AS LONG AS THE MAIN APPLICANT HAS THE VALID LEAVE ON HIS PASSPORT AND THEY CAN SHOW THE MAINTENANCE FUND FOR THEM.
plz plz plz guys,

hi zahid,,

thnx very very much for ur response. i really appreciate ur reply.

me nd my wife's visa gonna expire on 2nd of july 2011. just bcoz some ppl scared me thts y i didnt apply my wife's application with me. hopefully my visa will be granted in 4-6 weeks. i hv put money in my personal account on 25th march 2011. if i ll get visa,, still i will have to wait until 25th of june to apply for my wife(dependant extention) as three months maintenance fund.

is that ok ?? i hv maintained £2000 in my personal account since 25th of march 2011.

plz reply.

thnx

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:01 am

Attention: Business accounts are not acceptable at all for maintaince funds section regardless of the amounts of funds available in ithem.

There is no way that you will get away with this... I have seen more than two refusals based on this in the past and applicants were sole traders and they have had money in the business account.

So the answer is no from my side. But I wish, I should be proved wrong after you receive your positive decision.

Best of luck.

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:03 am

kissmemissme wrote:

plz plz plz guys,

hi zahid,,

me nd my wife's visa gonna expire on 2nd of july 2011. just bcoz some ppl scared me thts y i didnt apply my wife's application with me. hopefully my visa will be granted in 4-6 weeks. i hv put money in my personal account on 25th march 2011. if i ll get visa,, still i will have to wait until 25th of june to apply for my wife(dependant extention) as three months maintenance fund.

is that ok ?? i hv maintained £2000 in my personal account since 25th of march 2011.

plz reply.

thnx
I don't see any problem in it. As long as you fulfill the requirment of the maintenence fund. it is OK.

Best of luck....you DEFINATELY need it

Zahid

kissmemissme

Post by kissmemissme » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:06 am

zahid.ali.anwar wrote:
kissmemissme wrote:

plz plz plz guys,

hi zahid,,

plz reply.

thnx
I don't see any problem in it. As long as you fulfill the requirment of the maintenence fund. it is OK.

Best of luck....you DEFINATELY need it

thx zahid,,

i hv received on thread,,as u can see as well

Attention: Business accounts are not acceptable at all for maintaince funds section regardless of the amounts of funds available in ithem.

There is no way that you will get away with this... I have seen more than two refusals based on this in the past and applicants were sole traders and they have had money in the business account.

So the answer is no from my side. But I wish, I should be proved wrong after you receive your positive decision.

Best of luck.

i am scared now.. all my documents are genuine and perfect..just bcoz of maintenance fund ,, i am so worried. i dont wana lose this opportunity..

kissmemissme

Post by kissmemissme » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:13 am

Plz guys,,,

I ll really appreciate ur replies.

revanth667

bussiness accounts

Post by revanth667 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Hi friends. There is a bit confusion about this bank accounts system. One of friend applied for Tier-1 G last september. His visa was rejected saying that he has shown maintenance of funds in bussiness account. I have gone through guidelines 2 days back. They have mentioned that cash funds should be maintained in personal accounts. I am not sure that will they consider sole trader bussiness account for maintainance of funds or not but I think they dont. You can go for judicial review in case they consider and prove the point that you have funds available.

Thanks
R

kissmemissme

Re: bussiness accounts

Post by kissmemissme » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:56 pm

revanth667 wrote:Hi friends. There is a bit confusion about this bank accounts system. One of friend applied for Tier-1 G last september. His visa was rejected saying that he has shown maintenance of funds in bussiness account. I have gone through guidelines 2 days back. They have mentioned that cash funds should be maintained in personal accounts. I am not sure that will they consider sole trader bussiness account for maintainance of funds or not but I think they dont. You can go for judicial review in case they consider and prove the point that you have funds available.

Thanks
hi revanth667,,

thnx for ur response. In my case, business account is on my name and after then my company name comes. e.g. xxx xxx trading as (t/a) company name.. thts wot comes in statement as well. in addition i hv got letter from my accountant also, which is clearly mentioning that i am the owner of the company and solely operated by me. balance and earning are mine which i can use any time for my personal use.

i might be wrong but one solicitor advised me to do this and he is sure about consideration of maintenance fund in this account.

he said that few people are making like this mistakes but if u put this letter,, it works.

thanks.

kissmemissme

Post by kissmemissme » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:57 pm

?????????????

kissmemissme

Post by kissmemissme » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:43 am

Is there nyone been through the situation like this?

saq427

Post by saq427 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Hi,

I have sent my application for tier 1, I took money from business account and maintained funds in personal account. well Seniors are right, business account is not accepted for maintaining funds. I'm not sure about account letter because never heard of it before but i wish you all the best.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:15 am

rizwan567 wrote:Attention: Business accounts are not acceptable at all for maintaince funds section regardless of the amounts of funds available in ithem.

Best of luck.
Same case as my friend. He had his maintenance funds in his business account and was refused. Only to go to court and get good result.
Goodluck.